Nanaimo, British Columbia
Assistance for Family Caregivers
Caregiving for a family member or loved one is a rewarding but exhausting job. Naturally, even family caregivers need a assistance when caring for a loved one. That’s where respite care at Origin at Longwood can help.
Whether you need a break, have a work trip, or a vacation planned, your loved one can stay with us for a day or even several weeks. During your time away, you can have confidence that they will be well taken care of at our community and receive the same great care as our community members.
Respite Care Stays Include:
- Overnight Stay in a Studio Suite
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
- Personal Care Services
- Full Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Afternoon Tea
- Access to Origin at Longwood’s Amenities
- Participation in All Planned Programs